Tuesday 2 June 2020

Updated suit character models for James Bond

A while ago you may remember the video I posted where I gave a quick sneak-peak at the various character models I've created for James Bond in the animated scenes.

Well now I've actually gone and updated two of those models in order to make them look better and more accurate to the versions seen in the film. To compare them I've placed them alongside production stills (from Thunderballs.org) which show off the original suits.

The white ivory dinner jacket


As you can see, Bond is not wearing a waistcoat in the original. The only reason he's wearing one in the fan-edit character model is due to the limited character models available in Moviestorm. All I could do was change the textures to make the jacket and waistcoat white. Same applies to this next suit...

The black and burgundy dinner jacket



Yet again, Bond never had a black waistcoat in the film for this suit! Alas, I haven't yet managed to find a way to put the red rose he wears during his confrontation with Blofeld in the Penthouse on the model. It's still a work in progress.

That's all for now folks. Next time I post something I hope to give you a proper behind the scenes look into the making of one of the animated scenes. Till then!





No comments:

Post a Comment